Read About Your Choices:An unplanned pregnancy can pose many questions and bring about fearful thoughts, anxiety, stress and a myriad of other emotions. We at Women’s Pregnancy Solutions understand the gamut of emotions and questions you may be feeling and needing answers for. Some of us have been where you are right now. We fully understand all the choices available to you and will help you make the best choice for your pregnancy by guiding you through your options.
An abortion is a serious medical procedure and you should explore all the facts before committing to an abortion. You may be wondering:
- Am I eligible for an abortion?
- What kinds of abortions are available to me?
- What are the short-term and long-term risks?
Many of us have heard the stories from our grandparents, aunts, uncles, other family members and acquaintances about adoptions that have gone bad. These stories do not put adoption in a good light. However, there are many more positive stories that tell of a courageous birth mother and father that wanted the best for their child, even if they were not in a position to provide that themselves. Today’s adoptions are not the way they were in your grandparents day. Today’s adoptions allow you to be part of your child’s life, if desired. Adoption can give you the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. Perhaps you’re considering an adoption because:
- You do not want an abortion, but aren’t ready to be a parent.
- You want to provide your child with a two parent family.
- You want to provide your child with emotional and financial stability.
- We will answer your questions and address all your concerns so that you can make an informed choice about adoption.
The choice to parent is a big decision even for a planned pregnancy. Maybe you are unsure about parenting because:
- Your husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but you do.
- You feel like you can’t tell your family.
- You are worried about the impact on school or work.
- You don’t have the financial means or medical insurance to cover the expenses of a child.
- You feel too young or unprepared.
- You feel this is an inconvenient time.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or think that being a parent is impossible for you at this time. We network with many community organizations that provide free assistance with everything from baby material goods, prenatal classes, parenting classes, housing and financial assistance – just to name a few.